Federal & WhiteCollar Crimes Attorney in Hawaii
Founded in 1973, Olson & Sons is a leading white collar criminal defense lawyer in Hawaii, with offices in Kona and Kamuela. As an experienced white collar crimes attorney, we understand and protect your right to quick and fair legal counsel.
We can help you fight the following white collar charges:
- Mortgage or Bank FraudMortgage or bank fraud involves intentional misstatement, misrepresentation, or omission for getting a mortgage loan. These charges can lead to prosecution and even jail time if convicted. You will need the best mortgage fraud attorney in Hawaii, like Olson & Sons.
- Mail and Wire FraudMail fraud and wire fraud are federal crimes carrying serious penalties and considerable jail time. Our firm has years of experience in providing federal white collar criminal defense in Hawaii, including mail fraud and wire fraud.
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation with an attorney call Olson & Sons today.
- EmbezzlementEmbezzlement involves theft or misappropriation of funds. If convicted, you could face huge fines and even imprisonment. However, with a white collar criminal defense lawyer in Hawaii, like Olson & Sons on your side, you can fight these charges.
- Money LaunderingMoney laundering charges will have serious consequences, including hefty fines and imprisonment. If you have been charged with money laundering, you will need an experienced white collar crimes attorney like us to defend you.
- Securities and Business FraudNo two securities and business frauds are the same. That’s why you need a competent white collar criminal defense lawyer in Hawaii to protect your rights. For years, our expert attorneys have dealt with a wide range of securities and business fraud cases.
- Health Care FraudHealth care fraud, such as Medicare and Medicaid frauds, often involves false medical claims. You may face hefty penalties and jail time upon conviction. However, experienced white collar crimes attorneys at Olson & Sons can help you fight for your rights.
- Tax CrimesTax crimes usually involve tax fraud and tax evasion. Tax fraud is a felony offense with up to five years imprisonment, and tax evasion is a misdemeanor carrying up to one year of jail time. If you have been charged with tax crimes, you need to talk to a white-collar crime attorney in Hawaii right away.
- Corporate CrimesCorporate crimes can attract state or federal felony charges, resulting in hefty fines or imprisonment, or both. They can also damage your reputation. You can depend on us for the best federal white collar criminal defense in Hawaii.
What Should I Do If Involved in a WhiteCollar Crime in Hawaii?
- Hire a competent and experienced white collar criminal defense lawyer in Hawaii
- Avoid talking to any authorities or investigation agencies without your lawyer present
- Don’t talk to the press or media
- Make arrangements to protect your lawful assets and accounts
The Importance of Skilled WhiteCollarCriminal Defense Lawyer in Hawaii
- Get the strongest possible federal white collar criminal defense in Hawaii
- Protect your legal rights
- Avoid unlawful charges, prosecution, penalties, and punishment
- Ensure a more positive outcome of your case
If You Face White Collar Crime Charges, Contact Our Hawaii Lawyers Immediately
To schedule a consultation, call us at our Kona Office at (808) 745-1565 or our Kamuela Office at (808) 201-2041. You can also reach us through our website.