WE’LL FIGHT FOR YOU
Hawaii Community Service
Community Legal Service Lawyers Kona Kealakekua Kamuela
John L. Olson, Robert K. Olson, and Peter S.R. Olson are dedicated to community service both through volunteer work in non-legal matters and assist in the community in legal matters concerning public importance in Kona and Kamuela.
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation with an attorney call Olson & Sons today.
Community Associations: Our attorneys community associations and volunteerism include:
- Co-Founder of West Hawai`i Bar Association, and past President
- Past President: (1)Konawaena Elementary School PTA, (2) Hawai`i Preparatory Academy Boosters Club, (3) Keoua Canoe Club;
- Past Vice President of Keoua Canoe Club;
- President of the West Hawai`i Bar Association (2016);
- Member of Bench Bar Committee
- Member of Bench Bar Conference
- Past Athletic Director of Keauhou Canoe Club
- Past Director FSSWHA (Family Support Services of West Hawai`i)
- Past Coach at Keauhou Canoe Club
Legal Service of Public Importance: Over the years John L. Olson, Robert K. Olson, and Peter S.R. Olson have dedicated their legal abilities serving the public, some of which include:
- Helping protect public access rights, native and customary gathering rights.
- Protecting important environmental and cultural lands from being developed.
- All three attorneys are former public defenders who provided legal services to those who could not afford an attorney.
Please call 808-331-3113 in Kona or 808-885-8533 in Kamuela (Waimea) for an appointment.