WE’LL FIGHT FOR YOU
Land and Business
Land and Business Attorneys in Kona (Kealakekua) and Kamuela
In addition to litigation, we have extensive experience in legal issues surrounding land and business matters in Kona and Kamuela.
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation with an attorney call Olson & Sons today.
Land: We advise clients on issues involving property issues and disputes.
- Quiet Title – A common issue here on the Big Island and the State of Hawaii is Quiet Title. We have helped many families establish clear title to their family land both inside and out of litigation.
- Partition -Furthermore when two or more individuals of businesses own property and a dispute arises over said property, we assist clients in a partition. The property is then divided by a court order and sold at a public auction and/or subdivided.
- Land Use – We also assist clients who have issues with Land Use laws and regulations.
- Real Estate / Property – We can assist clients preparing easements for access to their property. We can also prepare deeds and agreements of sale when a client wants to receive or convey property.
- Kamehameha Schools Lease Assignments and Consents – We have extensive experience in Kamehameha Schools lease assignments and consents.
- Landlord Tenant – We also assist clients in their landlord tenant disputes, and how to prevent such.
Business: We advise individuals in business matters including startup and formation, employee management, contracts, succession, conversion and dissolution in Kona and Kamuela.
- Startup/Formation – We can assist you in starting up your business whether its a partnership, corporation, or LLC. We can help you prepare the proper documents for such and guide your way through the process of making the proper registrations with the help of an accountant.
- Employee Management – We can assist you or your business in employee management including hiring and termination.
- Contract Preparation and Advice – We advise clients regarding terms of a negotiated contract and general advice to assure your business interests are being protected in a contract.
- Business Succession/Conversion/Dissolution – We can assist you in obtaining a business succession, conversion, and/or dissolution.
We also advise clients in general business matters, please call 808-331-3113 in Kona or 808-885-8533 in Kamuela for an appointment.
*Nothing herein constitutes legal advice, you should seek an attorney before you take any action, nor does anything herein create an attorney client relationship.